WISMEC RX75 by Joeytech
Wismec Reuleaux RX75 Temperature Control Mod
Designed by JayBo and Inspired by VWT420
Wismec is proud to present the more compact and slim version of the Wismec Reuleaux series which is called the RX75. Designed by JayBo and inspired by VWT420, the Wismec Reuleaux RX75 features many unique additions and changes. The Wismec Reuleaux RX75 is a single 18650 battery (sold separately) temperature control mod and features a unique front panel which can be flipped open and closed which helps protect and hide the front panel OLED screen and buttons. The magnetic battery back cover doubles as a hidden firing button which can be locked to help prevent accidental presses.
The Wismec Reuleaux RX75 can fire up to 75 watts and supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 and TCR temperature control modes. It also features variable wattage and bypass modes as well. A translucent replacement front cover is included if you prefer to view your OLED screen at all times. The Wismec Reuleaux RX75 has a micro USB port for future firmware updates and charging (manufacturer recommends an external charger for optimal charging). The Wismec Reuleaux RX75 also features a dual circuit protection system and reverse polarity protection as well.
Please note, due to the design of the device, the Wismec Reuleaux RX75 is only compatible with 22mm tanks or smaller. 24mm and larger tanks are NOT compatible and will not fit the Wismec Reuleaux RX75.
Features and Specs:
- Designed by JayBo and Inspired by VWT420
- Only Compatible with 22mm and Smaller Tanks
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 2" x 7/8"
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316, TCR Temperature Control Modes
- Wattage and Bypass Modes
- Variable Wattage Range: 1.0W - 75.0W
- Resistance Range for TC: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm
- Resistance Range for VW/Bypass: 0.1 - 3.5 ohm
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Unique Adjustable Front Cover
- Choose from a Metal or Translucent Front Cover
- Hidden Fire Button
- Safety Lock
- OLED Display Screen
- Magnetic Battery Back Cover
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- **We recommend an external charger for optimal charging**
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Dual Circuit Protection System
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless steel coils.