Twisted Messes RDA2
Version 2 Specs:
• Split post design allowing coil installation into the center, far sides or via the standard method.
• Negative post milled into the deck
• Deck is 22mm
• Four individual 2.8mm post holes
• Clamp style posts with flat bottomed screws for better connection (thanks to JayBo)
• 5.5mm juice well
• Stainless Steel throughout the RDA (except contact pin)
• The black Drip Tip is not delrin. It is RADEL, a high-temperature plastic with a slightly lower melting point than PEEK
• That Hex-Driver tho! (check the gallery pic and prepare to fall in love with hex screws)
• Square air-holes
• All PEEK insulators
• Gold plated brass contact pin
• Three 3x3mm adjustable square air-holes, with a single coil airflow option on the inner barrel (smallest option is one air-hole open, in both single and dual mode)
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Rebuildable atomizers are for the experienced vapers with access to multimeters and a working knowledge of how electronic devices work. Please ensure care is taken as to not cause damage/harm to the atomizer, vaping device, or yourself.
Ejuice Deals is not responsible for misuse of product, or dangerously low coil builds, also we do not recommend building a coil below 1 ohm
Due to the variance of experience and building techniques Flawless is not liable for the use of improper batteries.
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Ejuice Deals is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Ejuice Deals is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Ejuice Deals will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly